There are various ways by which you can give to the Society:
• When visiting the railway drop some cash into the 'buffer' in the station building display area, or into the collection box in the shop (we can claim back tax on cash (coin or notes, not cheques though) donation of £20 or less under the government's small donations gift aid scheme without the need for a gift aid form to be completed);
• When visiting the railway drop off a cheque or make a donation via a debit or credit card at the shop. If a UK tax payer we would urge you to complete a printed gift aid form (available in the shop) so that we can reclaim tax under the government's gift aid scheme;
• Set up a regular tax free donation from your gross pay through your company's payroll giving scheme Salary donation;
• Online through Total Giving where you can make a one off donation or regular donations directly from your bank account. Total Giving will then reclaim tax from the government under the gift aid scheme, if relevant, on our behalf Online donation;
• Online through internet banking directly into our bank account (RDRPS, 80-05-14, 00808701). If a UK tax payer we would urge you to also complete an online gift aid form so that we can reclaim tax under the government's gift aid scheme;
• Post a cheque to the RDRPS Treasurer. If a UK tax payer we would urge you to enclose a completed gift aid form (downloadable from the website) so that we can reclaim tax under the government's gift aid scheme RDRPS donation form. (If the link doesn't work because your browser blocks pdf downloads, just right click on the link and select 'Save link as.....')
• Leave a donation in your will to provide a legacy that your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and generations to come can visit and enjoy.
The Society does not have any paid staff, being run entirely by volunteers, so all donations go directly towards improving the railway and its facilities. We hope to see you at the railway soon so that you can see at first hand how your invaluable support is helping us achieve our aim of bringing this iconic railway line back to life.